- This event has passed.
What’s the Key to Digital Transformation in Biopharma R&D?
December 8, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EST
Biopharmaceutical companies clearly express the desire to adopt digital technologies in an effort to accelerate clinical development. COVID-19 has served to underscore the need for digitalization for business continuity and virtual data access, for employees, collaboration partners, and patients. This webinar will share insights gained from more than 250 biopharma executives on the implementation and adoption of digital technologies in biopharma R&D across four areas – strategy, value, progress, and barriers to adoption. We’ll share insights from these executives as well as our observations and experience working with life sciences companies, as well as companies in other industries, prove that change will happen.
- Digital strategy
- Digital technologies
- Hurdles to adoption of digital capabilities
- How the biopharmaceutical industry evaluates their maturity in adopting digital capabilities.
- How digital can help R&D organizations achieve their strategic imperatives.
- What the most common barriers are to digital adoption in biopharma R&D.
- What steps R&D organizations can take to help ensure they are getting scaling the right digital capabilities and realizing the most value from these capabilities.