- This event has passed.
Patients As Partners in Clinical Research – Full Package, Free option available until March 13
April 7, 2021 @ 8:00 am - April 9, 2021 @ 5:00 pm EDT
A 3-Day Festival of Ideas from Patients, Pharma and FDA on How Patient Engagement and Involvement Gets Done
The 8th annual Patients as Partners is guided by a dedicated group of advisors from pharma and biotech, patient advocacy and FDA whom meet quarterly to develop the conference agenda. This is the only event that truly demonstrates how patient involvement gets done throughout the entire medicines development life cycle to drive greater efficiencies in clinical research.
The program delves deep into patient involvement ideas, strategies and implementation processes that biopharma can utilize in order to help advance patient participation for better clinical outcomes. Each session demonstrates the what, where, when and how to co-create solutions with patients and measure the impact of those initiatives.
- Real-time examples shared from industry demonstrating HOW to involve patients and the IMPACT it has. A true institutional learning opportunity
- Updates provided on regulatory guidances and new FDA efforts to advancing patient involvement in medicines development
- Input and experience from industry, patient advocacy, patients, regulatory and non-profits to foster knowledge sharing and drive collaboration on patient engagement initiatives within clinical development that can help create better outcomes for patients
- Examples of how collaborating with patients drives greater value for all stakeholders were presented
- Attendees have several choices of break out sessions with live Q&A
- Q&A in plenary talks
- Small roundtable discussions with live video Q&A
- Virtual partnering pre and post conference
- Face to face partnering during the conference is easily available on our platform
- Survey polls throughout the event with real-time response
Choose From 2 Packages