- This event has passed.
An Introduction to Real-World Data and Real-World Evidence: A Virtual Training Series for the Patient Community
December 11, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm ESTFree
Current Landscape of Patient-Generated Data and Data Privacy
- Event Date: Dec. 11, 2020
- Event Time: 12:00 – 12:45 p.m. ET
- Event Location: Virtual, Zoom
Moderator: Elisabeth M. Oehrlein, PhD, MS, Senior Director, Research & Programs, National Health Council
- Craig Lipset, Advisor and Founder, Clinical Innovation Partners and Former Head of Clinical Innovation, Pfizer
- Corey M. Dennis, CIPP/US, CIPP/E, Lead, US Privacy Officer, Sanofi
More information coming soon! Learn more about the larger training series here.
If you did not receive a confirmation email, please check your spam folder.
This training is funded through a Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute® (PCORI®) Eugene Washington PCORI Engagement Award (16203-NHC).
A special thank you to the NHC’s RWE sponsors Amgen and Eli Lilly and Co. and PCORI RWE Advisory Board members.
Other Webinars in This Series
12/11/2020 12:00 pm, Virtual, Zoom Read More
12/04/2020 12:00 pm, Virtual, ZoomRead More