The life sciences industry is trying to figure out how to be patient centered. We can help you do this. Through our collaborations with Altometrixs and Mobile PRM we offer a wide array of services from strategic planning to patient centricity training to patient engagement strategies including a digital platform.
Training sessions for your marketing, sales, and payer teams:
1 or 2-day courses include:
– Pre-course assessment of your organization to customize the training for your organization
– During the session:
– Discussion of definitions of patient centricity/patient marketing
– User experience defined
– Foundation in behavioral science; the models that guide health related decision-making
– The importance of community; the influencers in health-related decision-making
– Capstone – exercises to put these theories to work
Attendees usually start the day thinking the regulatory environment keeps them from being patient centered. By the end of the day they enthusiastically understand how to do this in their organization.
In addition we develop and implement patient engagement strategies. On this site there are case studies that describe the work we have done. Theses case studies include:
– Multi-channelled marketing initiatives that improved patient/provider behavior as well as the bottom-line
– Developed branded and unbranded platforms to capture patient reported outcomes (PROs) and helped improve patient/caregiver engagement and adherence
– Develop patient/care giver advisory boards to continually inform brands on patient/caregiver perspective, understand their needs, all to go well beyond DTC
– Work with clinical ops teams to incorporate the patient as early as possible in the drug development process
– Work with the clinical ops teams on patient recruitment and retention strategies and recruit from diverse communities
Contact Dyan Bryson @ email@example.com for more information.